Football Federation of Armenia 2022/23 adults' away shorts
Notify me when this product is in stock.
Football Federation of Armenia 2022/23 home match shorts in orange with red detailing. Featuring mesh inserts that ensure freshness and side slits for greater freedom of movement.
- Breathable mesh inserts
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT | This official, certified product has been designed and made by Macron for and in close conjunction with the Club. It conforms to the strictest standards of authenticity and traceability in the supply chain.
High-tech fabric specially designed for match kits. It’s light, very malleable and tear resistant. Guaranteed to dry super fast.
For garments: Machine wash cold (30° C) - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not use softener - Iron at low temperature - Do not iron on prints or logos - Do not dry clean
For Padel Rackets: Dry rackets off if they come into contact with water - Keep away from heat sources - Store in a Macron Padel bag, with pockets lined with waterproof material.
The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) label indicates that the material belongs to the 'forest management and chain of custody' chain. Macron will use FSC Mixed, which contains FSC-certified materials (at least 70%), 'controlled wood' and/or post-consumer recycled materials
- 3 new polybags in different sizes made from recycled material.
- Use of GRS - Global Recycled Standard certified recycled materials
- 100% recycled low density polyethylene.
- One hole for breathability and airtight closure.
- New monochrome graphics.
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. Delivery is carried out within 3 or more working days in no-EU countries. You will be able to see the total amount to be paid directly in checkout before confirming the order. Duties need to be payed upon receipt of the goods. Please be aware that our warehouse is based in Italy.
You may return the purchased products within 60 days of receipt of the shipment. Items must be in an undamaged condition and with original labels not removed.