Macron Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Our Policy goal is to improve in the overall quality.
We offer traceability and total transparency of the entire supply chain.
as a dynamic process, which enables people to realise their potential and improve their quality of life.
since the environment must be preserved for the wellbeing of future generations.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- In accordance with:
- The United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The United Nations’ Conventions on children’s rights and the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions
- MACRON’s Code of Conduct aims to attain compliance with certain social and environmental standards, regarding:
- Legal Compliance
- Prohibition of Discrimination
- Humane Working Conditions
- Prohibition of Child Labour
- Prohibition of Forced Labour
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Working Hours – Minimum Annual Leave
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Environment and Safety Issues
- Right to Inspections
PRODUCT & CONSUMER SAFETY
We are committed to ensure the safety of our end consumers when using our products. As a result, we continually collect feedback on product performance and work with our partner to ensure the safety of our raw materials and product components.
We maintain a Macron Manufacturing Restricted Substances List (MMRSL), which incorporates the requirements of all major internationally recognised environmental standards.
A dedicated team ensures the quality of all our products through rigorous tests prior to production, monitoring partners/suppliers on the manufacturing process and randomly testing the finished products in accordance with REACH and CPSIA regulations.
Our customer care offers/opens communication in case of a defective product and quickly settles product liability claims when necessary.