Macron Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Our policy goal is to improve in overall Quality
We offer traceability and total transparency of the entire supply chain.
as a dynamic process, which enables people to realise their potential and improve their quality of life.
Only by protecting the environment, do we contribute to the wellbeing of future generations. Macron’s commitment is to develop sustainable technologies in the industrial supply chain, thus reducing the impact on environmental resources.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Macron’s Code of Conduct aims to attain compliance with certain social and environmental standards, regarding:
- Legal Compliance
- Humane Working Conditions
- Prohibition of discrimination, child labour and forced labour
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Working Hours – Minimum Annual Leave
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Environment and Safety Issues and Right to Inspections
- In accordance with:
- The United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The United Nations’ Conventions on children’s rights and the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions
PRODUCT & CONSUMER SAFETY
Macron is committed to ensure the safety of our end consumers when using our products.
As a result, we continually collect feedback on product performance and work with our partner to ensure the safety of our raw materials and product components. We maintain a Macron Manufacturing Restricted Substances List (MMRSL), which incorporates the requirements of all major internationally recognised environmental standards.
A dedicated team ensures the quality of all our products through rigorous tests prior to production, monitoring partners/suppliers on the manufacturing process and randomly testing the finished products in accordance with REACH and CPSIA regulations. Our customer care offers/opens communication in case of a defective product and quickly settles product liability claims when necessary.