The delivery of ordered articles is carried out by the following couriers: DHL, SDA and TNT.
An online tracking service is available for all couriers.
Couriers deliver from Monday to Friday. Delivery times are subject to change, both in the morning and in the afternoon. The courier does not inform the recipient about specific delivery days or times. Therefore, such a service cannot be requested. If the customer is absent upon delivery, the courier will leave a note at the point of delivery notifying that the package is waiting to be delivered. The courier will make two delivery attempts: if unsuccessful, the customer will be contacted. So, it is very important to indicate a right phone number (home or mobile) to make the delivery easy. Then, it is important to indicate a delivery address where someone can collect the parcel and to specify the doorbell name. Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible for possible inefficiencies connected to the courier service.
The courier informs the customer through e-mail about the shipping status. The service works automatically if the e-mail address field is rightly filled in, during the order procedure. In case of deliveries to receptions (with the reclaim signature by the receptionist), Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible if the package will not reach the recipient finally. If a country is not included in the shipment list, it means that delivery to that country is not provided. As Macron E-commerce srl should add some countries to the shipment list, please contact our customer care service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping costs depend on the destination country and on the weight/volume of the package. The customer will be able to see the total amount to be paid before confirming the order.
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. From that moment on, delivery is carried out abroad within the following 48-72 hours in Europe and within 3 or more working days in no-EU countries. Possible delays in the delivery may be caused by working matters of the courier service (Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible), because the articles ordered are temporarily out of stock or because of force majeure reasons. If this were to be the case, once 8 working days have elapsed (excluding Saturday and Sunday), please contact our customer care service at email@example.com or call +39 045 8240250 (Italy) o +39 045 8240252 (other countries). Delivery times could be delayed in case of festivities.
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. From that moment on, delivery is carried out in Italy within the following 24-48 hours. Possible delays in the delivery may be caused by working matters of the courier service (Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible), because the articles ordered are temporarily out of stock or because of force majeure reasons. If this were to be the case, once 5 working days have elapsed (excluding Saturday and Sunday), please contact our customer care service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 045 8240250 (Italy) o +39 045 8242252 (other countries). Delivery times could be delayed in case of festivities.
To ensure timely delivery of your purchase before Christmas, orders must be placed no later than 20/12/2017. Delivery before Christmas cannot be guaranteed for any orders placed after 20/12/2017.
CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAXES
For shipment towards non-EU countries, goods are subject to customs duties and possible taxes. Any additional tax necessary to clear package through customs will be paid in full by the recipient. If the customer refuses the goods, or if the delivery is impossible for any reason (wrong recipient address or phone number; recipient repeated absence; other reasons) a fee will be charged for the following expenses: delivery of goods + return of goods + customs clearance for the returning goods. The sum will be charged in full to the recipient. Only the value of the goods will be refunded.
Duties and taxes may differ from country to country and are charged when the goods reach their destination. For further information regarding duties and clearance, please contact your local customs offices.
1. The withdrawal right, in compliance with the Legislative Decree dated 6.9.2005 no. 206 art. 52, lies in the customer’s right to back out of the contract by returning the purchased products, with a consequent price refund.
2. The withdrawal right is applied to the physical person who acts for purposes not referable to his eventual carried out professional activity; for this reason the purchases carried out by retailers and companies are excluded from this right.
3. The withdrawal right can be exercised by filling in the Return Form in your My Account Area if you are logged in to Macron Online Store, or by sending a written communication to Macron E-Commerce srl within the following 14 days. The communication must be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. The essential condition to exercise the withdrawal right is to return the purchased items in a good preservation state, without removing the original labels. The returned items must be accurately packed in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labelling.
5. Items must be returned within 14 days upon receivement, at the following address:
Macron E-Commerce srl c/o Gruppo Sinergia
Viale Artigianato 32
37064 Povegliano V.se (Verona)
The customer can require the product price’s refund.
Refunds generally take around 14 days from the moment the returned goods have been received and inspected.
6. The refund does not include transport charges, both for delivery as well as for the return of goods. In case of purchase not accepted with custom duties, the refund will not include custom duties.
7. No replacements or refunds are possible for customized products (jerseys or shorts with name /or number, with badges, with initials, except if faulty or damaged); for underwear and swimsuits; for match jerseys if the player leaves the club or changes the squad number).
8. Please be advised that during the Christmas period, changes will be made to current return policies in order to provide customers with better service. All purchases made between 01/12/2017 and 23/12/2017 can be returned up to 08/01/2018. This extension does not apply to any orders placed from countries outside the EEC. For the latter, the existing return policy will continue to apply. Products must be returned by the customer within 14 days from the date of receipt.