Welcome to macron
Who we are
Macron is a European leader company in the production and sale of sportswear, operating in four main business areas: teamwear - sportswear and accessories for team sports (football, rugby, basketball, volleyball, baseball, handball, futsal, running); merchandising - official kits, free time products and accessories for the supporters of the clubs sponsored by Macron; strrunning & fitness - technical apparel for individual runners and for training sessions in the gym; athleisure – sports inspired apparel for leisure time, for those who wish to wear Macron even outside pure sports activities. Macron owes its success to the capacity of interpreting the needs and demands of those who do sport, developing high quality and technicality products.
Macron strongly believes in the values of hard work and constant improvement. Sport requires effort, sweat and strong will, and Macron knows it. Bearing in mind this philosophy, Macron has entered the sports world as a small yet strong player. Since then, Macron has been growing at a very fast pace,supporting teams, sportsmen and women at all levels, working hard to supply them with the best technical products to help improve their performances. Our will is our strength. Work Hard. Play Harder.
A strong growth
From an entirely Italian clientele, Macron now distributes 30% of its products in Italy and the remaining 70% to the rest of the world. The turnover has grown significantly year after year: Macron is now one of the sportswear brands with the most rapid growth in Europe.
Macron in numbers today
How a product is conceived
Market surveys and trend studies.
Study and research of fabrics and accessories.
In the case of sponsored clubs: study of the history of the team and research of inspirational images.
Definition of style and colours by means of graphic renderings.
Study of pattern development to valorise the athletes’ figure.
Digital creation of the model: from the graphic rendering to the CAD realization of the base size.
Virtual 3D prototyping: dressing of a virtual model during the modelling stage, allowing the checking of proportions and the fitting (in all sizes), optimizing stages of prototyping and reducing the processing time.
Achievement of first prototype. Fitting test. Quality control and development of the size set.
Definition of artwork and specs. Pre-production sampling.
Quality, sewing details, choice of accessories and graphics (patches, embroidery, badges, labels)
Continuous research of new technical materials to meet the performance needs of the different sports.
For best service, the inner divisions of Macron collaborate with a constant synergy to offer their clients the best logistic support and integrated solutions to cover the full chain. All of the distribution of the Macron products is managed in two highly technological warehouses in Bologna and Monselice (near Padua) where up to 50,000 units are handled daily, thus reducing delivery to many place to just two days. This makes Macron one of the most up-to-date companies in Europe.
kit assistance programme
Macron is the official partner in the UEFA Kit Assistance Scheme. The scheme was set up by UEFA’s Top Executive Programme to assist smaller football associations. Macron won the UEFA tender in 2017 to design and produce unique collections in collaboration with each association. For the first two years, at least the men’s national A-teams and the Under 21 teams of as many as eight associations (Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and San Marino) will proudly wear Macron starting in April 2018.
Bologna FC 1909 and Macron have unveiled the third shirt for 18/19 that has chosen after a vote by supporters on the club website. The chosen shirt gained 42% of all votes cast and is a blue shirt with red detailing and will be available for sale from the 10th November.
Macron and UYBA Volley Busto Arsizio have unveiled the new shirts the team will wear during the 2018-2019 season, both for the championship and for the CEV Cup.
FIR and Macron have presented the new Home kit the Azzurri will wear during the 2018-2019 season: the jersey is Italian blue with a white tuxedo collar, closed with three buttons, and details in the three colours of the Italian flag.
We are pleased to announce the presentation of the new official kits of the Macron Warriors, the wheelchair hockey club that Macron is both technical and name sponsor.
Macron and MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg presented the jerseys that the team will wear in the Champions League 2018-2019 matches, a competition that last year saw them take part in the Final Four in Athens.
The Italian Rugby Federation and Macron have presented the new Alternate jersey for the 2018-2019 season. As always with the Bologna based company, the eye-catching design and the top technical quality provides the national team with a jersey that is second to none.