The delivery of ordered articles is carried out by the following couriers: DHL, SDA and TNT.
An online tracking service is available for all couriers.
Couriers deliver from Monday to Friday. Delivery times are subject to change, both in the morning and in the afternoon. The courier does not inform the recipient about specific delivery days or times. Therefore, such a service cannot be requested. If the customer is absent upon delivery, the courier will leave a note at the point of delivery notifying that the package is waiting to be delivered. The courier will make two delivery attempts: if unsuccessful, the customer will be contacted. So, it is very important to indicate a right phone number (home or mobile) to make the delivery easy. Then, it is important to indicate a delivery address where someone can collect the parcel and to specify the doorbell name. Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible for possible inefficiencies connected to the courier service.
The courier informs the customer through e-mail about the shipping status. The service works automatically if the e-mail address field is rightly filled in, during the order procedure. In case of deliveries to receptions (with the reclaim signature by the receptionist), Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible if the package will not reach the recipient finally. If a country is not included in the shipment list, it means that delivery to that country is not provided. As Macron E-commerce srl should add some countries to the shipment list, please contact our customer care service at [email protected]
CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAXES
For shipment towards non-EU countries, goods are subject to customs duties and possible taxes. Any additional tax necessary to clear package through customs will be paid in full by the recipient. If the customer refuses the goods, or if the delivery is impossible for any reason (wrong recipient address or phone number; recipient repeated absence; other reasons) a fee will be charged for the following expenses: delivery of goods + return of goods + customs clearance for the returning goods. The sum will be charged in full to the recipient. Only the value of the goods will be refunded.
Duties and taxes may differ from country to country and are charged when the goods reach their destination. Please be aware that our warehouse is based in Italy.
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. From that moment on, delivery is carried out abroad within the following 48-72 hours in Europe and within 3 or more working days in no-EU countries. Possible delays in the delivery may be caused by working matters of the courier service (Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible), because the articles ordered are temporarily out of stock or because of force majeure reasons. If this were to be the case, once 8 working days have elapsed (excluding Saturday and Sunday), please contact our customer care service at [email protected] or call +39 045 8240250 (Italy) o +39 045 8240252 (other countries). Delivery times could be delayed in case of festivities.
*We are renewing ourselves to offer you an even better service! That is why orders placed after 22/12/2023 will be dispatched on 02/01/2023. We will reward you for the wait!*
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. From that moment on, delivery is carried out in Italy within the following 24-48 hours. For Customized orders, please consider 2/3 extra days ahead. Possible delays in the delivery may be caused by working matters of the courier service (Macron E-commerce srl will not be responsible), because the articles ordered are temporarily out of stock or because of force majeure reasons. If this were to be the case, once 5 working days have elapsed (excluding Saturday and Sunday), please contact our customer care service at [email protected] or call +39 045 8240250 (Italy) o +39 045 8242252 (other countries). Delivery times could be delayed in case of festivities.
Shipping costs depend on the destination country. The customer will be able to see the total amount to be paid before confirming the order.
1. To exercise your right of withdrawal you can make your request in the appropriate section within 60 days of receipt of the product. To facilitate the identification of your return we ask you to download the appropriate form here and insert it filled in inside the package. For any doubts or questions you can write an email to our customer service:[email protected].
2. Items must be shipped at the following address:
Macron E-commerce srl c/o Lab Resi Macron
Via A. Fini 1/3
40053 Valsamoggia Loc. Crespellano (BO) Italy
The customer can require the product price’s refund.
Refunds generally take around 14 days from the moment the returned goods have been received and inspected.
3. All return shipments with costs on delivery (of any kind) will be refused by our warehouse and will be returned to the sender. Please make sure that all costs of the return shipment are in charge of the sender.
4. The essential condition to exercise the withdrawal right is to return the purchased items in a good preservation state, without removing the original labels. The returned items must be accurately packed in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labelling.
5. The withdrawal right, in compliance with the Legislative Decree dated 6.9.2005 no. 206 art. 52, lies in the customer’s right to back out of the contract by returning the purchased products, with a consequent price refund.
6. The withdrawal right is applied to the physical person who acts for purposes not referable to his eventual carried out professional activity; for this reason the purchases carried out by retailers and companies are excluded from this right.
7. The refund does not include transport charges, both for delivery as well as for the return of goods. In case of purchase not accepted with custom duties, the refund will not include custom duties.
8. No replacements or refunds are possible for customized products (jerseys or shorts with name /or number, with badges, with initials, except if faulty or damaged); for underwear and swimsuits; for match jerseys if the player leaves the club or changes the squad number).