Eureka men's jacket
- Round drawstrings with silicone aglet and matt loops
- 3D rubber Macron Hero badge
- Cuffs with concealed zip and pull-out gloves
- Die cast zip
High-tech fabric treated with a water-resistant coating (water column > 10,000 mm | Hydrostatic Head EN 20811:1992). Ideal for training jackets and tops to maximise performance even in bad weather conditions.
For garments: Machine wash cold (30° C) - Do not bleach - Do not tumble dry - Do not use softener - Iron at low temperature - Do not iron on prints or logos - Do not dry clean
For Padel Rackets: Dry rackets off if they come into contact with water - Keep away from heat sources - Store in a Macron Padel bag, with pockets lined with waterproof material.
The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) label indicates that the material belongs to the 'forest management and chain of custody' chain. Macron will use FSC Mixed, which contains FSC-certified materials (at least 70%), 'controlled wood' and/or post-consumer recycled materials
- 3 new polybags in different sizes made from recycled material.
- Use of GRS - Global Recycled Standard certified recycled materials
- 100% recycled low density polyethylene.
- One hole for breathability and airtight closure.
- New monochrome graphics.
The packaging process will begin 24 hours after the order has been registered. From that moment on, delivery is carried out abroad within the following 48-72 hours. Shipping costs depend on the destination country. You will be able to see the total amount to be paid directly in checkout before confirming the order.
You may return the purchased products within 60 days of receipt of the shipment. Items must be in an undamaged condition and with original labels not removed.