Lome men's t-shirt

code: 58083696


-50% 14.45



(22% VAT included / shipping costs excluded)
Color variant:
Please select size



Be the first to review this product

Size guide




Be the first to review this product

The branded Macron Techno Active T-shirt is perfect for your leisure time if you want a look that is both casual and decidedly sporty. It has a slim fit, which means that it clings to the contours of your body, as its 85% polyester content makes this a stretch-fit T-shirt. The remaining 15% is cotton, making it feel soft. On the front of the T-shirt the Work Hart Play Harder slogan stands out. Its rubber print design is cut through by a reflective anthracite line, with the same detail also used on the back of the T-shirt with the same WHPH slogan.

  • Fit: Slim

Macron products have 3 different wearabilities: Body, Slim and Regular.
A bodysuit is a skin-tight garment that covers the body highlighting its contours. The lightweight and elasticity of the fabrics used facilitate movement. A bodysuit usually lends itself very well to sportswear.
The Slim line garments are quite tight fitting, not too tight and not too thick. These garments follow the contours of the body without constraining it which means they are comfortable.
The Regular fit line ensures a comfortable and generous fit thanks to the choice of cuts and fabrics.

24 hours after receiving the order, the delivery time for merchandising is 24-48 hours for Italy, 48-72 for Europe, 3-5 working days for extra-European countries.

You may also be interested in the following items: