The Cayenne trousers are a perfect blend between stylish and sporty. The pockets featuring rubberised self-locking zips, the black flat drawstrings, and its 75% cotton content make this garment extremely comfortable. The remaining 25% polyester content means that these trousers are comfortable and fit your body perfectly. The reflective transfer anthracite “Work Hard Play Harder” slogan is at the front on the left leg and at the back of the right. A fashionable yet sporty-looking item of clothing.
Macron products have 3 different wearabilities: Body, Slim and Regular.
A bodysuit is a skin-tight garment that covers the body highlighting its contours. The lightweight and elasticity of the fabrics used facilitate movement. A bodysuit usually lends itself very well to sportswear.
The Slim line garments are quite tight fitting, not too tight and not too thick. These garments follow the contours of the body without constraining it which means they are comfortable.
The Regular fit line ensures a comfortable and generous fit thanks to the choice of cuts and fabrics.
24 hours after receiving the order, the delivery time for merchandising is 24-48 hours for Italy, 48-72 for Europe, 3-5 working days for extra-European countries.