1. The withdrawal right, in compliance with the Legislative Decree dated May 22nd 1999 no. 185 art. 5 and the Legislative Decree dated January 15th 1992 no. 50, lies in the customer’s right to back out of the contract by returning the purchased products, with a consequent price refund or goods replacement.
2. The withdrawal right is applied to the physical person who acts for purposes not referable to his eventual carried out professional activity; for this reason the purchases carried out by retailers and companies are excluded from this right.
3. The withdrawal right can be exercised by sending – within the following 10 days – a written communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The communication can be sent within the same time frame also by post or by e-mail to email@example.com.
4. The essential condition to exercise the withdrawal right is to return the purchased items in a good preservation state, without removing the original labels. The returned items must be accurately packed in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labelling.
5. For the Christmas period, the products ordered by December 25 can be returned no later than 15 January 2014.
The customer can require:
• the product’s replacement
• the product price’s refund
• a voucher equivalent to the payed amount, to be used next
Refunds or replacements of articles generally take around 30 days from the moment the returned goods have been received and inspected.
6. The refund does not include transport charges, both for delivery as well as for the replacement of goods. In case of purchase not accepted with custom duties, the refund will not include custom duties.
7. No replacements or refunds are possible for customized products (jerseys or shorts with name /or number, with badges, with initials, except if faulty or damaged); for underwear and swimsuits; for match jerseys if the player leaves the club or changes the squad number). Discounted products (seasonal sale or special promotions) are not refundable. A replacement of the item or a voucher of the same value to be spent on the next purchase are granted.