1. The withdrawal right, in compliance with the Legislative Decree dated 6.9.2005 no. 206 art. 52, lies in the customer’s right to back out of the contract by returning the purchased products, with a consequent price refund or goods replacement.
2. The withdrawal right is applied to the physical person who acts for purposes not referable to his eventual carried out professional activity; for this reason the purchases carried out by retailers and companies are excluded from this right.
3. The withdrawal right can be exercised by sending a written communication to Macron E-Commerce srl within the following 14 days. The communication must be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
4. The essential condition to exercise the withdrawal right is to return the purchased items in a good preservation state, without removing the original labels. The returned items must be accurately packed in order to protect the original covers from any damage, writing or labelling.
5. Items must be returned within 14 days upon receivement, at the following address:
Macron E-Commerce srl c/o Gruppo Sinergia
Viale Artigianato 32
37064 Povegliano V.se (Verona)
The customer can require:
1)the product’s replacement
2)the product price’s refund
3)a voucher equivalent to the payed amount, to be used next
Refunds or replacements of articles generally take around 14 days from the moment the returned goods have been received and inspected.
6. The refund does not include transport charges, both for delivery as well as for the replacement of goods. In case of purchase not accepted with custom duties, the refund will not include custom duties.
7. No replacements or refunds are possible for customized products (jerseys or shorts with name /or number, with badges, with initials, except if faulty or damaged); for underwear and swimsuits; for match jerseys if the player leaves the club or changes the squad number).